Students cannot purchase the Adobe School/Nonprofit editions. This item is for school or nonprofit institution purchase only.
Make the impossible possible with the new, more connected After Effects CC. Get powerful timesaving features like a Live 3D Pipeline with Maxon Cinema4D software and new Mask Tracker, which lets you apply a mask and effect that travel frame by frame throughout your composite. Share work from within the application, sync your settings across machines, and get access to new features as soon as they’re released.
- Industry-leading animation and compositing software used by motion graphics and visual effects artists worldwide
- The full version of After Effects CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released
- Easy syncing of your After Effects settings to any computer in any edit bay in the world
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
- A professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite, where you can showcase posters, artboards, photos, and other collateral from your video projects
- Live 3D Pipeline: Objects and scenes from popular 3D modeling and animation software CINEMA 4D can be used directly as footage inside After Effects CC without rendering first. This eases roundtripping between the programs and opens up numerous creative possibilities.
- Refine Edge tool: It’s the end of hard matte lines. Keep the details when separating complicated foreground elements like frizzy hair or motion-blurred edges from complex backgrounds. This means you can create natural-looking composites without keying specially shot footage.
- Warp Stabilizer VFX: A major upgrade to the much-loved Warp Stabilizer, VFX adds the ability to choose which objects within a scene get stabilized, reverse a stabilization, and preserve a scene’s original scale to fix tricky shots such as aerial fly-throughs.
- 3D Camera Tracker: The 3D Camera Tracker makes it possible to reproduce the original camera movement in a scene so you can add new layers - including video and text layers. It also now features much-requested Track Optimization, so you can refine tracking points over time.
- Optimized and accelerated:Inspiration doesn’t like to wait. That’s why After Effects crunches pixels using multiple processors and has improved support for NVIDIA GPUs. It’s a full 64-bit application that uses all the RAM your OS allows, for caches and to render multiple frames simultaneously.
- Pixel Motion Blur: Add or enhance motion blur for moving objects in live footage and rendered scenes. You can use this effect to add realism, exaggerate movement, match shots, and make stuttery footage easier to watch.
- Bicubic resampling: Whether you’re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.