Students cannot purchase the Adobe School/Nonprofit editions. This item is for school or nonprofit institution purchase only.
From books and brochures to digital magazines and iPad apps, InDesign CC helps you create pixel-perfect page designs and typography. Easily adapt layouts for multiple page sizes, screen sizes, or orientations. It’s part of Creative Cloud, so you can sync settings like keyboard shortcuts, presets, and workspaces across multiple computers.
New Features - Available Only in InDesign CC
- Fast performance: With 64-bit support, your work goes fast, even in processor-heavy functions such as printing and exporting PDFs and INX files.
- Modern UI: The user interface is consistent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, letting you work smoothly across applications. And you control the brightness of the UI so you can see your layouts clearly.
- HiDPI and Retina display support: From text to complex artwork, every element of your design is displayed with utmost clarity and vibrancy, thanks to support for the high-resolution Retina display on the new MacBook Pro.
- Font search and filter: Find the perfect font - fast. Type any portion of a font name, such as “bold,” “semicondensed,” “italic,” or any part of a font family name, and see only the fonts that match your criteria.Find the perfect font - fast. Type any portion of a font name, such as “bold,” “semicondensed,” “italic,” or any part of a font family name, and see only the fonts that match your criteria.
- Instant font preview: Quickly see how different fonts look in your layout. Use the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text. When you find the best fit for your design, just click its name or press Enter to make your choice.
- Font favorites: Find the fonts you use most often without wading through your entire collection. Mark your favorites, and then decide whether to display only those or the full set.
- QR Code Creator: Create crisp, clear QR codes right within InDesign. Because InDesign CC creates vector codes, you can resize them without compromising quality and copy them into applications like Illustrator. At any point, you can edit the QR code directly within InDesign.