You will be required to provide academic proof before obtaining your license. Non-teaching staff, research staff, and Facilities/Planning Department staff are not eligible for the SketchUp Pro Teacher license. If you are not in the United States or Canada, please order from an International SketchUp Pro Reseller.
SketchUp Studio for Teachers does not include V-Ray.
SketchUp Studio for Teachers includes:
• SketchUp Pro 2023 SketchUp’s desktop modeler
• LayOut Present your work in 2D
• Style Builder Create custom sketchy-edge styles
• SketchUp for iPad Sketch, mark up, and collaborate in 3D anywhere.
• SketchUp for Web SketchUp’s core 3D modeler accessible on the web
• Scan Essentials Import and view point clouds in SketchUp
• PreDesign Enhance your design research
• Sefaira Building performance analysis for the early stages of design
• 3D Warehouse A web-based 3D model library with millions of free user-created models
• Extension Warehouse A library of custom third-party extensions for SketchUp Pro
• Trimble Connect Cloud storage and collaboration platform
• Mobile Viewer Review 3D models on mobile or tablet devices
• Mixed Reality (XR) Viewer Augmented and virtual reality viewing of SketchUp models
• SketchUp Campus SketchUp’s official online learning guide
This bundle includes:
• SU Podium V2.6 with Podium Browser
A rendering plug-in for SketchUp that will turn your SketchUp model into a photo-real image.
A plug-in that creates 3D walls, doors, windows, wardrobes, and staircases from your 2D drawings.
SketchUp FAQ & Troubleshooting